After Sunday’s loss to the Carolina Panthers

After Sunday’s loss to the Carolina Panthers

liny195

22 Nov 2018 at 22:05
Ray-Ray Armstrong Jersey , in which questionable officiating played a role, some New York Giants players aired their gripes publicly. Damon Harrison tweeted that the game had been “stolen” from the Giants. Landon Collins said simply that “we need better refs.”Giants coach Pat Shurmur isn’t having the complaining, and on Wednesday said that the public whining “will never happen again.”“I handled it with them, and the players assured me that that will never happen again,” Shurmur said. “Those are excuses. When you talk about officiating Janoris Jenkins Jersey , that’s excuse-making and that’s not what we do.”The unnecessary roughness penalty against Collins on Sunday was deemed by SB Nation to the the worst call of the week. There have been reports that the league has told the Giants the call was incorrect.Giants news, 9/26: Pat Shurmur’s flexibility, Eli’s weapons, Ereck Flowers, more Good morning Kerry Wynn Jersey , New York Giants fans! Let’s check the headlines as the Giants prepare for Sunday’s game at MetLife Stadium vs. the New Orleans Saints.Pat Shurmur earned his game ball because of his willingness to change, not just NFL etiquette | NewsdayOne of the things Pat Shurmur brought to the Giants was flexibility. He didn’t simply bring a scheme and a way of doing things, and make everyone else adapt to it. That was part of the downfall of Ben McAdoo. Shurmur, though, is different. Newsday’s Tom Rock writes:The Giants appeased Ereck Flowers until they failed him | NY PostPaul Schwartz tells us that while former first-round pick Ereck Flowers bears much of the responsibility for not living up to his draft status www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-curtis-riley-jersey , the Giants also share some of the blame. In my view, he has a good point. Schwartz writes:Pat Shurmur on QB sack rule: 'Anatomically, this is getting difficult' | NewsdayThe Giants have yet to be impacted by the league’s new overzealousness to protect quarterbacks. They will be at some point, though, and Shurmur understands the difficult situation defenders are being placed in. A hard Rhett Ellison Jersey , clean tackle is seemingly no longer wanted in football — at least not when it is made on a quarterback.With Saquon Barkley, Giants’ Eli Manning has ‘better group than I ever threw with,’ says Phil Simms | NJ.comFormer Giants quarterback Phil Simms on Tuesday supported the Giants’ decision to draft Saquon Barkley and said the play-makers art Eli Manning’s disposal is better than any group he ever played with.CB Patrick Robinson of New Orleans Saints headed to injured reserve with broken ankle | ESPNWhat Eli Manning must do to beat Brees in battle of vet QBs | NY PostSaints vs. Giants Betting Preview: Why Giants Can Exploit Saints' Struggling Pass Defense | Sports Illustrated