The San Francisco 49ers wrap up their brief break today

The San Francisco 49ers wrap up their brief break today

liny195

22 Nov 2018 at 22:29
www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-george-kittle-jersey , heading back to the practice field on Tuesday. The 49ers beat the Oakland Raiders on Thursday Night Football, and then the players got the next four days off. The football communications staff announced the media availability schedule for the next two days. The 49ers will practice at 10:40 a.m. on Tuesday, and have locker room availability after practice. There will be no media availability on Wednesday.The 49ers are playing the New York Giants on Monday Night Football, which means their normal practice week is Thursday, Friday, Saturday. This is thrown off a bit by the TNF game giving them some extra time off Earl Mitchell jersey , but it appears head coach Kyle Shanahan’s next media availability will be Thursday afternoon before practice.I mention that because we are still awaiting word from the 49ers as to their starting quarterback. Ian Rapoport and Jay Glazer both said over the weekend that it sounds like Nick Mullens will get the start against the Giants. Shanahan said on Friday he wanted to wait until the players return from their break to make his decision and discuss it with his quarterbacks. It would seem likely the starter will know early on Tuesday what the plan is.If Shanahan was holding media availability on Tuesday, then he might announce the starter then. However, with no coach media availability but still having locker room availability, I wouldn’t be surprised if the 49ers announced something in some form or fashion. It seems like it would be a little weird not to announce anything publicly when you have potentially already had a conversation with your players. My guess is we know something official by the end of Tuesday. The San Francisco 49ers had a mostly great night in beating the Oakland Raiders on Thursday Night Football, but there was one negative. Running back Raheem Mostert suffered a fractured right forearm that will end his season. Head coach Kyle Shanahan said on Friday that Mostert had surgery Friday morning and will be placed on season-ending injured reserve.Mostert was having a career year as a running back after spending his first two seasons as almost exclusively a special teams player. He rushed 34 times for 261 yards, averaging 7.7 yards per carry. On Thursday Authentic K'Waun Williams jersey , he scored his first career touchdown on a 52-yard run.I had always viewed Mostert as strictly a special teams guy, but he impressed in a big way when he earned an opportunity as a running back. He fumbled in Week 5 and seemed destined for just special teams work, but a week later he busted out with 87 rushing yards on 12 carries. All but 11 of his yards came in the past four weeks.However, his absence will also be felt on special teams. He serves as a gunner, getting down the field on punts to get coverage on the returner. A year ago, the 49ers were among the best in the league at punt coverage until Mostert was lost to an injury. A week later Youth Joe Staley jersey , Bears returner Tarik Cohen ran back a punt for a touchdown. I don’t know if we’ll see that from the Giants, or any other teams this year, but Mostert’s loss will be felt on special teams.The good news is it sounds like it was a clean break and Mostert should be fine for the 2019 season. He will be a restricted free agent after this season, so we’ll see how the 49ers tender him and whether or not another team tries to sign him to an offer sheet given what we saw in his four appearances.