the 49ers enter the softer part of their schedule.

the 49ers enter the softer part of their schedule.

liny195

21 Dec 2018 at 00:57
At 1-6 www.49erscheapstore.com , They play the Arizona Cardinals, the Oakland Raiders, and the New York Giants in the next 3 weeks. All 4 teams have one win each and are positioned to be drafting early in next year’s draft. This was not a position the 49ers thought they would be in when the season started. The high hopes quickly faded after key players went down to injury and the team started playing poorly. There have been a few issues with the team’s play so far this season, but the most eye-opening is the offense giving the ball away. They have 18 turnovers on the season, 10 interceptions and 8 fumbles. C.J. Beathard has 7 interceptions and 5 fumbles in the 4 games he’s played. That is not acceptable as the team’s quarterback. He has to protect the football much better. The team is currently ranked last in turnover differential at -15. The offense turns the ball over and the defense has been unable to force their own turnovers. Another issue is the regression of some of the young players. Reuben Foster, Ahkello Witherspoon, and Adrian Colbert are having rough 2nd seasons. All 3 were supposed to be a big part of this team’s future. They showed flashes of good play last season, but that has not been the case this season. Richard Sherman’s arrival forced quarterbacks to throw Witherspoon’s way and he has been to unable to replicate his play from last season. They are not the only ones not playing well, but they have taken the biggest steps back in their development and that is concerning moving forward. 49ers linksTheme of the season | Another player down (Cohn)That was always the goal of the season | Still focusing on the long-term (Chan)Mailbag questions (Inman)Still plenty of work to get done (Wagoner)The secondary has been terrible other than Richard Sherman | Worst in league on pass coverage (PFF)Draft positions should be decided in these games | Soft part of the schedule coming up (Madson)They are being exposed this season | Sophomore slumps (Chan)1-6 start (Fann)Welcome back Aaron | Aaron Burbridge back on the practice squad (49ers staff)Former 49ers speak to the current squad (Maiocco)Don’t think a trade will happen | Potential trades? (Biderman)Kap (Cohn)Battle of the one win teams (Madson)Not a good 2nd season for Reuben (Almquist)Burbridge is back (Madson)“He’s a bad ass” — Several teammates describe C.J. Beathard’s toughness There were several times during the 49ers match up facing the Chargers where we all thought C.J. Beathard might be dead. Thankfully, he was not. The second year quarterback has unbelievable resiliency getting up and staying in the game after taking a beating from opposing defenders. After two roughing the quarterback penalties in a row San Francisco 49ers T-Shirt , it was almost surprising to see him stand in the pocket again. It was even more remarkable to see him back in the game after getting the wind knocked out of him after reaching for a first down late in the game as well. Head coach Kyle Shanahan says that they do tell everyone to not put themselves in harm’s way but all they can do is hope for the best. After the game Beathard remarked that in the same situation, “If I could do it again, I would do the same thing.”Here’s what some of Beathard’s teammates had to say about is toughness: Mike McGlinchey “I said to him today at the end of the game, he’s made of the right stuff man. He’s just a tough, tough dude and you love playing with a guy like that and and a guy that’s just going to continue to fight for you, and for this team. All the pride in the world to be blocking for C.J. and he’s going to continue to just keep getting better and keep standing up to everybody that wants to knock him out. “Matt Breida“He’s a tough competitor, as you can see. He’ll take the ball and run it, take big hits and get up and get back in the game. It’s going to be hard to get C.J. [out of] the game. That is what is going to make him a great quarterback.”George Kittle“C.J. is one of the most competitive people I’ve ever been around. He hates losing more than anybody I know. He played the game angry, thats’ just how he plays it. It’s awesome. I feel like he is more mature. I feel like we all are after getting a year under our belt. The guys responded to C.J. being out there and I think we responded really well. We’re looking forward to having C.J. lead us from here on out.”“He’s a bad ass. He’s good. C.J. has more grit than anyone that I know. “He’s got a severe dad bod. He can run longer than anybody I’ve ever known- which is kind of crazy -and he can take any hit. Its’ pretty cool. I don’e know how he does it. “Reuben Foster “Like I said, he ain’t no Roody-poo. He ain’t sweet. There’s nothing sweet about C.J. That’s why we got faith and we believe in C.J. but it’s really not surprising but it was surprising San Francisco 49ers Hats , I could see it in his eyes every time he came on the sidelines, “Defense, let’s go, we got your back, we run with y’all. Just by him saying that, just means a lot to me, and the defense because we know where his head was at. “When Foster was told that Beathard would do it all over again, regarding the play where he had the wind knocked out of him he replied, “He said that? Really? That’s why he’s FIRE!!”