Pat Shurmur said earlier Tuesday that he

Pat Shurmur said earlier Tuesday that he

liny195

9 Jan 2019 at 01:06
expects Eli Manning to remain the Giants’ quarterback after the trade deadline.“Yes www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-riley-dixon-jersey , I do. I think Eli will be our quarterback,” Shurmur said on a conference call with beat reporters. “He has been, and he鈥檒l continue to be here.”The Giants dealing Manning before next week’s trade deadline isn’t happening, no matter how much Giants fans wish for it. First, Manning has a no trade clause in his contract that “he almost certainly isn’t waiving,” according to Ralph Vacchiano of SNY. Manning has said he plans to end his career with the Giants. He repeated that Tuesday on WFAN 660.“I haven’t thought about the trade scenario and hey Cheap Sterling Shepard Jersey , this organization is the only team I played for and only thing I know,” Manning said on the radio, via Art Stapleton of northjersey.com. “I love the Giants. It’s hard to imagine being with another organization.”Second, who would trade for a 37-year-old Manning? He is 4-18 since the start of the 2017 season, with 26 touchdowns and 17 interceptions. Even Jacksonville, where Tom Coughlin now resides and finds his Jaguars in desperate need of a quarterback Cheap Saquon Barkley Jersey , reportedly has no interest.Third, who are the Giants going to play instead? Rookie Kyle Lauletta?Yes, Manning will remain with the Giants after next week’s trade deadline. The question is: Do they turn to Lauletta at some point during the season?Manning sounds as if he plans to remain the Giants’ starting quarterback beyond just next week.“I still feel like we’ve got a lot left in this team,” Manning said. With their season on the line, the New York Giants trail the Philadelphia Eagles 24-6 after the first half of Thursday Night Football. The Giants got off to a horrific start with an interception on their first drive, which the Eagles turned into a 7-0 lead. That quickly stretched lead to a 14-3. The Giants’ offense could only be described as “Saquon or Bust”. With the Giants’ offensive line being dominated Cheap Odell Beckham Jr Jersey , the team rarely looked past the line of scrimmage in the passing game. Barkley, on the other hand, was absolutely phenomenal, making would-be tacklers miss at every level of the field, he was the Giants’ entire offense. Barkley hasn’t scored yet, but he has already topped 100 all-purpose yards for the sixth consecutive week.The Giants’ defense played well to start the game www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-patrick-omameh-jersey , with the returning Olivier Vernon having an immediate impact. However the offensive ineptitude and continued miscues on special teams continually put the defense in bad positions until they eventually broke.The Eagles will get the ball to start the second half.