Tyrann Mathieu Color Rush Jersey

Tyrann Mathieu Color Rush Jersey

chenyan94

20 Mar 2019 at 21:47
J.J. Watt and DeAndre Hopkins represented the Texans in Pro Football Focus’s recently released All-Pro Team.Watt scored the highest grade among edge rushers and defensive ends in the NFL with a 90.7 grade. In a comeback year Houston Texans Customized Jerseys , Watt recorded 75 total pressures and 49 total stops. His 16.0 sacks ranked tops in the NFL at his position, and second overall behind Los Angeles Rams DT Aaron Donald, who recorded 20.5 sacks.Here’s what PFF wrote about Watt:Hopkins broke a Pro Football Focus record with 115 catches without a single drop and was the highest-graded wide receiver in the entire league this season. His 92.5 grade was a full point better than every other receiver in the NFL, with New Orleans’ Michael Thomas ranking second with a 91.3 grade. The grade is tied for the highest grade given to any wide receiver in the PFF era.Hopkins also ranked second in the entire league in receiving yards with 1,572, second to Atlanta’s Julio Jones, the third-best receiver in the league according to PFF.Here’s what PFF wrote about Nuk, in conjunction with fellow PFF All-Pro wideouts Michael Thomas, Julio Jones, and Keenan Allen:Kareem Jackson found himself on PFF’s All-Pro Second Team as the league’s fourth-highest graded cornerback with a grade of 85.7, the best of his career. Jackson found himself under the Flex D position on the second team behind Chargers CB Desmond King II. Between this game and their win against the Broncos before the bye, it is entirely possible that the Houston Texans are the luckiest team in the National Football League.Because, I know I’m repeating myself Houston Texans T-Shirts , the Texans had no business winning that game.I’m happy they won.I kind of wish it didn’t come down to yet another field goal missed by the opposing team to do it, but at the end of the day, a win is a win and your Houston Texans are at 7-3 with a cushy two game lead on Indianapolis and Tennessee for the AFC South crown.By the numbers, everything looks pretty dang rosy.But what are you going to believe, the numbers or your lying eyes?The Texans nearly got beaten by a Colt McCoy-led offense and would have lost if not for a spectacular 101-yard Justin Reid pick-six.They have been lucky, and luck can only carry a team so far in football.Eventually there’ll be a Kansas City or a New England; I don’t know about you, but I’d rather not roll the dice against either of those teams if/when we get to a playoff match-up with them.Winning is always better than losing, but winning also hides a lot of flaws, like barbecue sauce on poorly smoked brisket.Still a win is a win is a win.The Texans are in pretty good playoff shape all things considered.I’ll be going to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving so I can bet on the luckiest team in the NFL.I can’t entirely complain about that.Enough of me.Let’s get to the Dog.As always, in finest Hair of the Dog tradition, all swear words have been replaced with [kitten] for our amusement and to make this thread safe to read at work.Also, any and all references to the given name of Washington’s football team has been replaced with [Potatoes] because I don’t want to type that and none of y’all can make me.If this displeases you, then www.texansfanshop.com/hats , well, you’ll just have to learn to live with disappointment because, gentle reader, that is not a “me” problem.Enjoy!Pregame Thoughts:MDCWestonUTFirst Quarter:UTWestonUTBFDUT(Texans strike first by...kicking a field goal, lead 3-0)UTWestonMDCBFDMDC([Potatoes] player catches ball, goes out of bounds, loses possession, is determined to not have made a catch.)WestonMDC (to Weston)UTMDCWestonUTWestonKenneth L.(Watson connects with Hopkins on a sick catch for a touchdown.Texans lead 10-0.)Kenneth L.UTBFDKenneth L.UTWeston (to BFD)Capt Ron(One play later...)Capt RonWestonUTWestonSecond Quarter:-(Adrian Peterson scores a “well, no [kitten]” touchdown.Texans lead 10-7.)Capt RonWestonUT(Watson throws a really terrible interception.)UTMDCWeston(A couple of plays later...)Capt RonUT(Justin Reid intercepts Alex Smith’s pass, takes it 101 yards for a touchdown.Texans lead 17-7.)WestonUTJeremyCapt RonMDCWestonKenneth L.Capt RonUT (to MDC)MDC(Brennan Scarlett picks off Alex Smith.)BFD(Texans call a third and long draw play which gains next to no yards.)UTMDC(Texans miss a field goal.Badly.Like pretend it never happened badly.Still lead 17-7.)UTCapt RonMDCBFDWestonHalftime Reactions:WestonUTBFDUTWestonThird Quarter:UT(Watson throws a pass that is, at least in the feeble minds of the refs, completed to Hopkins, but somehow is also a fumble and an interception?Whatever Houston Texans Hoodie , point is [Potatoes] get the ball.)UTMDC(Alex Smith breaks his fibia and tibula in one of the most horrific injuries I’ve seen in quite some time, on the 33rd anniversary of the Joe Theismann injury, on the same yard line as the Theismann injury.)UTWestonBFDMDCUTMDC([Potatoes] score an easy as [kitten] touchdown.Texans lead 17-14.)UT(Ryan Griffin completely whiffs on a block, leads to sack of Watson.)UTMDCWeston(Texans score another field goal, lead 20-14.)UTBFDWestonMDCUTFourth Quarter:MDCBFDCapt RonMDC(Touchdown [Potatoes], [Potatoes] lead 21-20.)UTMDCCapt RonWestonUTCapt RonMDCUT (to MDC)(Texans drive stalls after some more conservative playcalling by O’Brien.Texans kick a field goal, lead 23-21.)JeremyKenneth L.WestonCapt RonUT (to Kenneth)MDCKenneth L.Capt Ron (to Kenneth)MDC (to Capt Ron)UTWestonCapt RonUT (to Capt Ron)(Holding against the [Potatoes] continues the Texans’ drive.)(Two plays later...)UTCapt Ron(Texans attempt a field goal and miss even worse than the first one, still lead 23-21.)MDCWeston([Potatoes] march down field, prepare for what would be game-winning field goal and come up short.Texans win 23-21.)Kenneth L.UTBFDCapt RonMDCCapt RonGame Balls:Let’s give out some game balls!Offense - I’ll give this one to DeAndre Hopkins mostly because of that amazing catch for the Texans’ only offensive touchdown of the day.Defense - For kind of the same reason, I can’t not give this to Justin Reid for the third longest touchdown in Texans history.Special Teams - Let’s go with Trevor Daniel on this one because he had some pretty good punts and Fairbairn had some really awful misses Sunday.So, Texans fans, who do you think deserves a game ball?Let us know!