www.seahawkslockerroom.com

www.seahawkslockerroom.com

hongwei28

20 May 2019 at 21:55
The Seattle Seahawks aren’t playing in the Super Bowl this year Womens David Moore Jersey , but you will be seeing Russell Wilson on gameday!Not only is Russ going to be joined by Denver Broncos star Von Miller as part of CBS’ pre-game show, but Wilson is starring in a couple of commercials for Uber, who are offering up free rides for Uber Rewards members in the losing city for up to an hour after the game is wrapped up. New England isn’t an actual city, so I assume this boils down to Boston and Los Angeles.In one ad, Wilson’s driver asks, “Are you Russell?” and is one yard away from Wilson, to which Wilson replies, “Really? Another one yard short joke? No, not happening.” Well as an occasional Uber rider myself, I know what it’s like for the app’s pickup spot be nowhere near what I actually pinned, but usually they aren’t trolling me with Super Bowl XLIX jokes. Hardy har har.The other one features another XLIX reference, but has a different theme.“On one hand Shaquill Griffin Jersey Green , I know what it’s like to be a champ,” Wilson said while showing off his Super Bowl ring. “And on the other... well you know. But for the city that doesn’t get that ring, Uber Rewards members get free rides for 60 minutes right after the game.”And then the punchline...“Free rides? Where was this four years ago?” Yes, today (February 1st) is the four-year anniversary of that game. But as Wilson himself points out, he knows what it’s like to be a champion, because February 2nd will make five years since the Seahawks won the damn Super Bowl. And for something humorous, I stumbled upon this tweet from a Packers fan and couldn’t stop laughing at the saltiness. Read!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections VideosCoffee and CigarettesGame AnalysisThe Numbers GameCigar ThoughtsCentury LinksCentury Links 2/15: What Will John Schneider do with Seahawks’ 4 Draft PicksNew,8commentsRead!PSTShareTweetShareShareCentury Links 2/15: What Will John Schneider do with Seahawks’ 4 Draft PicksTrevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsAloha! Sorry for the late post everybody! I have the flu and slept through my alarm. Without further ado...to the links!Clayton: Just 4 draft picks? That won't be a problem for Seahawks GMIt may not look like the Seahawks have a lot of options with what they can do this offseason, but John Schneider has shown that he can do a lot with just a handful of draft picks to start.Thursday Round-Up: ‘Best Of’ Collection From 2018 SeasonA collection of ‘Best Of’ photo galleries and videos from the 2018 season.Updated mock draft: 15th February 芦 Seahawks Draft BlogAfter a season of change a year ago, Seahawks appear pretty set at tight end heading into 2019 | The Seattle TimesEd Dickson, Nick Vannett and Will Dissly are all set to return for Seattle in 2019 and likely to form Seahawks' tight end rotation on gameday.Seahawks Frank Clark has less value than Earl Thomas, says USA TodayFrank Clark has less value than Earl Thomas Womens J.R. Sweezy Jersey , says USA Today. And three defensive ends rank higher than the Seahawks edge rusher.3 former 49ers the Seattle Seahawks could pursue in free agencyThe Seattle Seahawks have plenty of players to pursue in free agency, including three former San Francisco 49ers.Poll: Should the Seattle Seahawks cut linebacker Barkevious Mingo?Should the Seattle Seahawks cut linebacker Barkevious Mingo and save $4.4M in cap space?Broncos parting ways with LB Brandon Marshall - NFL.comBrandon Marshall's time with Denver appears to be coming to an end. The Broncos have informed the LB they are likely to not exercise his option.Lions work out former Patriots RB Mike Gillislee - NFL.comNFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported former Patriots running back Mike Gillislee worked out with the Lions on Thursday, per a source informed of the situation.Joseph: Peterson will return to shadowing top WRs - NFL.comPatrick Peterson was not asked to travel with and negate the opponents' top receiver all the time under former Cardinals coach Steve Wilks. He will under new defensive coordinator Vance Joseph.Bengals struggling to land right defensive coordinator - NFL.comThe Bengals can't find a taker for their defensive coordinator position. After numerous swings and misses, new coach Zac Taylor is being stiff-armed from his latest attempt to find a man to pilot his D.Cardinals O-line coach: Johnson's workload to surprise - NFL.comComing off a down year, Cardinals running back David Johnson will be featured in Kliff Kingsbury's new offense, and newly hired O-line coach Sean Kugler offered a glimpse into his new role.Chad O’Shea on QB: Still in the evaluation process – ProFootballTalkDolphins offensive coordinator Chad O'Shea didn't land in Miami until after the Patriots won the Super Bowl, so he's spent the last two weeks catching up on his new team.Pre-AAF, Bill Polian kept his Colin Kaepernick opinions to himself – ProFootballTalkWhen on the same day the AAF says that it discussed a potential football contract with Colin Kaepernick and an unnamed source claims that Kaepernick wanted $20 million or more to play for the upstart league, it requires a ball made neither of crystal nor Magic 8 to realize that someone from the AAF ...