www.49erslockerroom.com

www.49erslockerroom.com

hongwei28

20 May 2019 at 22:08
A collection of San Francisco 49ers related links for Tuesday Patrick Willis Jersey , May 7th, 2019"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsGolden Nuggets: Tweet Tweet Little BosaNew,99commentsA collection of San Francisco 49ers related links for Tuesday, May 7th, 2019PDTShareTweetShareShareGolden Nuggets: Tweet Tweet Little BosaStan Szeto-USA TODAY SportsRichard Sherman was recently asked about Nick Bosa and his dastardly social media activities at an event for a sports drink that Shermaninvested in. His response?“One thing about football is that nobody really cares what you say if you can play.”It’s that simple. All that really matters right now is whether or not he can play, not some stupid tweets from years ago. Bosa’s teammates at Ohio State loved him, which tells me that even if he were prejudiced (I doubt he is), he doesn’t let that get in the way of football. So can we please just move on now?Richard Sherman on rookie, new 49ers teammate Nick Bosa: ‘All that matters is football’ | Chris Biderman www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-earl-mitchell-jersey , The Sacramento BeeAt least Bosa isn’t a criminal like his great-grandfather, Tony “Joey Batters” Accardo. Accardo was a famous mobster who earned his nickname by beating people to death with a baseball bat, and rose to power within Al Capone’s regime (allegedly helping plan the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre), eventually becoming the head of the Chicago mafia.49ers top pick Nick Bosa is great-grandson of infamous Chicago mobster | Marcus White, NBC SportsNow on to the rest of the links...49ers sign LaRoy Reynolds, Austin Walter; waive lineman Ryan Delaire | Matt Maiocco, NBC Sports49ers claim guard Willie Beavers, waive running back Matt Dayes | Matt Maiocco, NBC SportsReport: 49ers Womens Garry Gilliam Jersey , DeForest Buckner ‘far apart’ on contract, but he may be in no hurry to sign | Chris Biderman, The Sacramento BeeNFL odds: 49ers’ Nick Bosa co-favorite to win Defensive Rookie of Year | Josh Schrock, NBC Sports This is about a dead issue."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsSan Francisco 49ers NewsJohn Lynch echoes Kyle Shanahan’s sentiments on the “friction” New,78commentsThis is about a dead issue. PDTShareTweetShareShareJohn Lynch echoes Kyle Shanahan’s sentiments on the “friction” What a week this was. The 2019 NFL Draft wasn’t even over and a Bleacher Report article said there was friction between Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch. Then it got shot down. Fast. First Kyle Shanahan tore it apart with two words and now John Lynch has the same response. Shortly after the report, Kyle Shanahan tweeted to Matt Maiocco that the report was, “complete B.S.” and except he spelled out the latter of those two words. John Lynch joined The Athletic’s Tim Kawakami on his TK Show podcast: The entire podcast is worth a listen as Lynch goes into detail about the draft of Nick Bosa, and how he works with Shanahan on/off the field. But The TK Showwasn’t Lynch’s only appearance. He also was on 95.7 The Gameto echo the same sentiments: Well, that’s about as thorough as you can get. I don’t really want to repeat myself on this www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-steve-young-jersey , but the thing to take away is no one is really indicating that any sort of break-up or friction is going on. Again, Jim Harbaugh and Trent Baalke were denying reports themselves and the reports were just as sudden as this. The key difference is, you didn’t see this sincerity, or this sort of quick denial during the Baalke/Harbaugh feud. But as I said before, what you want to believe is up to you.