Oski's 'Orange Label' Nike SB Pack

Oski's 'Orange Label' Nike SB Pack

EliseKhan78

6 Dec 2019 at 03:45
air max 270 flyknit sale A follow up in order to 2017's Nike SB Lens quality Dunk Low Elite "Oski" let go, the partnership between Oskar "Oski" Rozenberg and also Nike SB continues with a special SB Dunk Substantial coming soon. Nike SB will soon be releasing Oskar Rozenberg-Hallberg’s earliest Orange Label collection. The particular skater, better known when Oski, looks to considered one of his favorite animals, the shark, as inspiration for the capsule.
air max 270 womens sale “I’ve always been intimidated of sharks, ” claims Oski. “They look so brutal they usually move so skillfully throughout the water. They are the kings in their environment in my little brown eyes. One of my beloved animals and just really iconic looking. I feel like if you do anything as effortless for a [shark] can swim, you’re performing it right. ”
air max 270 unisex sale Teasers of the impending collab first arrived previous this month on Oski's Instagram however today, the Swedish skateboarder offers provided a closer evaluate the shoes. In stipulations of colorway, the pair keeps it simple using a tonal black tumbled leather upper as the alterations to the model come available as Shark overlays replacing the traditional Swoosh branding on that sides. The tongue tags attribute the skater’s nickname around red and off-white tooling completes the design.
air max 270 mens sale Oski’s Nike SB Orange Label collection involves Dunk and Blazer colorways, along with a jacket, hoodie, leading, and T-shirt. As a nod to the king of the marine, a Swoosh shark style and design decorates the shoes and also apparel. The Nike SB Oski Orange Label Blazer and clothing are due out internationally at select skate merchants on December 14, with the Dunk on December 21.