2020 NFL Draft Scouting Short article: TCU OT Lucas Niang

2020 NFL Draft Scouting Short article: TCU OT Lucas Niang

Snmg96

8 Jul 2020 at 22:34
Lucas Niang OT TCUHeight: 6-6Body weight: 315Participant ProfileOfficial Blend PageStrengths:Appealing, proficient offensive deal with with far more than 25 profession commences at straight handle for TCU. Niang is a mammoth of a guy, coming inside of formally at 6-6, 315 excess weight. Don allow his sizing idiot your self even though, Niang moves shockingly perfectly for his sizing. Niang is nimble upon his toes. He moves nicely laterally and is a danger in direction of do some of his perfect effort at the minute issue. This is a horrifying male anytime upon the go. Niang sizing, athletic qualities and all round move electrical power deliver him a fantastic in good shape for a zone plan at the subsequent point.Niang employs his huge palms (10 1/2 in the direction of land a devastating punch instantly off the snap. The timing and place of his punch incorporate constantly better during his period at TCU inside of my belief.Despite the fact that Niang does his most straightforward do the job as a americans mover within the operate recreation, he Quite prosperous within move basic safety as perfectly. He flashed the I www.titanssalutetoservice.com/68-David_Long_Jr .Q. toward comprehend how defensive linemen are hoping in the direction of assault him. He usually appreciates what transpiring in excess of him. He is made up of vines for hands (34 1/4 and he makes use of that duration perfectly in the direction of preserve benefit rushers within just monitor.Niang is a difficult little one who performed in the course of a brutal hip problems inside 2019. My Excellent close friend Jon Ledyard incredibly summed up basically how terrible it was every time he spoke toward Niang back again in just February:Lucas Niang instructed me his move mounted experienced in the direction of variation within just 2019 toward that backpedal action mainly because his hip destruction was consequently agonizing he couldn conduct any explosive actions within just his move sets.Jon Ledyard (LedyardNFLDraft) February 26, 2020Weaknesses:How do the medicals test out? As found earlier mentioned, Niang performed all through a brutal hip damage all in the course of 2019. Yourself unquestionably admire his durability and willingness toward perform in the course of it Larrell Murchison Salute to Service T-Shirt. How does COVID-19 have an affect on a team energy toward take a crystal clear healthcare observe upon Niang? This generates variables complicated whenever hoping toward bet how an NFL personnel values him A.T. Hall Salute to Service T-Shirt. Absolutely Niang and his personnel are executing all they can toward verify that he gotten over and above that destruction, nonetheless will there term be more than enough? As for an upon-marketplace weak spot www.titanssalutetoservice.com/11-Anthony_Firkser , his footwork could need to have a very little fresh new-up at the following place.Does he suit the TItans?I of the viewpoint that Niang inside Tennessee results in a good deal of really feel. It particularly is dependent upon which spherical Jon Robinson would seem to be smooth drafting him in just. The Titans have to have a immediately cope with of the long term, and Niang would be stepping into a predicament the place he wouldn be demanded in direction of perform directly absent Nigel Harris Salute to Service Hoodie. He may choose the yr towards master versus veterans including Taylor Lewan, Dennis Kelly and Ty Sambrailo whilst turning out to be balanced and cleansing up some solution missteps. Niang is an Terrific plan match for this Titans offense, and could possibly be a draft pick out that would pay out dividends down the highway.