Lecturers protest over missing pay in South Sudan

geemong

15 Mar 2022 at 22:26

Staff at the University of Bahr El-Ghazal in Wau are demanding that six months of unpaid salaries be paid to them, a week after a similar demand by University of Juba employees was seemingly ignored.

Most of the time, SLOTXO online progressive slot games don't pay big prizes until players pay their bets by placing the highest bets.

Faculty members of both institutions have been staging protests in recent days, and are calling on the government to settle all pay arrears across all five of South Sudan's public universities.

"A hungry man is angry," read one banner carried by University of Bahr El-Ghazal staff during protests on Monday.

A photo of it was shared in solidarity on Facebook by the vice-chancellor of the University of Juba, Prof John Akec

Meanwhile, the BBC understands that South Sudan's education minister is to call an emergency meeting with leaders of all five public universities on Wednesday to discuss the matter.

jialissa

22 Aug 2022 at 19:13
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Home Tuition in Central Delhi