t took just about a minute to redo several quests to gain the XP needed to get to level 36

t took just about a minute to redo several quests to gain the XP needed to get to level 36

Letitiawilkinson

30 Jul 2022 at 03:56
As I mentioned earlier I've been able to play just over 20 hours as of now and am some way off Elyon Gold from making a final determination on whether Elyon will be my primary MMO in the near future. But, for now, I've had plenty of enjoyment playing the first levels. Progression through the early levels is extremely quick. Even if you prefer to play the audio narration and read every word of the quest text getting to level 30 within a few hours can still be a viable target. I made it into my mid-30s just completing the story and region quests. No mob-smuggling was needed. Even when I was short of experience, I was able to progress from level 35 to 36. it took just about a minute to redo several quests to gain the XP needed to get to level 36.
The climb to level 30 was a no effort, and it's not due to bad design choices made by the team of Krafton. The attitude of many MMO players is rush, hurry, rush. The idea of creating more quests than are necessary is seen as an attempt by the creator to artificially extend playtime without any real substance. Many of the long-running MMOs like Final Fantasy XIV and Neverwinter have received the ire of gamers over this particular issue, and even went even as far as to remove the unnecessary nonsense from the beginning grinding.
Paying attention to current player preferences The first around 30 levels of Elyon serve more as a tutorial and introduction to the story more than anything else. You aren't even introduced to other activities such as gathering craft, running dungeons, PvP, and the rest of the MMO elements until you're in your 30s. Personally, I found this method to be a more efficient way of ensuring that I was focused on completing the "good stuff" before I was distracted with tasks other than combat.
So so far, I've tried playing Gunner and Slayer, but my new Mystic class has captured my attention for the moment. All three of the classes (and I'm going to assume that the remaining classes too) are capable of crushing all of the solo content that I've experienced up to now. Even with one of the most potent spells in Mystic, its mix of stuns and mobility and damage to the area of effect spells seem a bit overpowered. Unless something else is incredibly powerful then I'm not sure if that's going to change until the higher levels. It's not about the monster's hit points, however. Making enemies damage sponges wouldn't make combat any more enjoyable the game, but it will increase the time of each encounter by a few seconds.
Elyon Gold For Sale - www.p2pah.com/elyon-gold.html
Attachments:

jialissa

10 Aug 2022 at 19:58
What is an outstanding post! “I’ll be back” (to read more of your content). Thanks for the nudge! 비아그라 구입