Wakanda Forever cast arrive at European premiere

geemong

4 Nov 2022 at 00:51

The cast of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever have arrived at the film's European premiere in London's Leicester Square.

สมัครสมาชิก SLOTXO is convenient, fast, easy to play with no interruptions. No need to wait long, you can play all the famous camps without a minimum.

Stars including Michaela Coel, Danai Gurira and Lupita Nyong'o attended the red carpet for the hugely anticipated sequel to the superhero film.

The 2018 release of Black Panther is one of the most profitable movies of all time.

The Marvel Studios production made more than £1bn ($1.1bn) at the box office.

It was the first superhero film to receive an Oscar nomination for best picture. In total it was nominated seven times, winning three for original score, costume design and production design.

The franchise has been praised for its strong portrayal of black characters.

Speaking to the BBC's Steffan Powell at the film's premiere, Coel said: "The feeling it gives me, as a woman of colour, to see my story reflected back still gives me a rush of exhilaration to be seen.

"This cast give me a lot of confidence, I feel proud to be among them."

Returning actress Danai Gurira, who plays Okoye, said she hoped Black Panther "paves the way" for other franchisees to cast strong black female leads.

She described filming as an "intense process" following the death of actor Chadwick Boseman, who died in 2020 from colon cancer.