Online classes are big business

Online classes are big business

anngardner97

25 Nov 2022 at 17:59
There has been a rise in online courses, which has resulted in a boom in paid services that impersonate students to do their work.
In high school, I cheated quite often. It was all the time. I can recall writing chemical formulas on tiny pieces of paper, which I then sealed with transparent tape to my shoes. The information I needed was right in front of me when I crossed my legs.
This was before online education. It seems that cheating has become a part of online education. Entrepreneurs and freelancers now openly promote services that help students cheat their online educations. These digital cheaters will even pretend to be students and teach entire classes online.
One of these companies, the aptly-named No Need to Study, reached out to me to ask if they could arrange for me to take an online English Literature course at Columbia University. I received an email reply from a member of its customer-relations team. They informed me that not only could they get me a ringer for my online class but it could also guarantee that I would earn a B or higher. The fee for such arrangements was $1,225.15.
It became official because it cost an additional fifteen cents.
I asked for more information in order to make sure I understood the company's services. The reply was clear: "We offer academic tutoring to our clients to complete their course work and take classes."
No Need to Study has reference videos that show clients who are satisfied with the ease of paying someone to teach their classes online. Muhammad, a client who hired No Need to Study to help him with his math lab classes, is my favorite video. These classes were familiar to him, he says, but the quizzes were too difficult so he sought out a solution. He says, "They did it, and they did really really well." They absolutely destroyed my final math and app classes with a 90%, and I can confidently say that I have never received a 90% before on any other subject."
It is impossible to link online cheating and the increase in online education options. Online classes mean more students and more customers for cheating services. The 2014 Online Learning Survey found that nearly a third of higher education enrollments in the U.S. is now online, with almost 7 million students enrolling in at least one online course. Another statistic puts the figure at about a quarter of all student population. Regardless, this is a huge potential market for cheating services providers.
Already, online education is expected to grow to $100 billion worldwide. It could grow even more if online degrees are more popular with employers. Online degrees and certificates could be as prestigious as those earned on campus. This would transform higher education and alter the meaning of college. This is exactly what some online education advocates desire. Kevin Carey is a well-known supporter of online education and wrote in March about the search for online education credibility. He did so in a New York Times Op-Ed entitled, "Here's what will truly change higher education: Online degrees that are seen as official."
Read More at Knowtechie: knowtechie.com/secure-the-best-online-class-help-with-these-tips/
Related Resources:
Five Online Class Tips to Make it a Grade
5 Online Class Tips To Help You Make the Grade
5 Online Class Tips that Will Help You Get the Grade
Five Online Class Tips That Will Help You Make the Grade
Edited by anngardner97 25 Nov 2022 at 18:00

yuantou2048

14 Apr 2024 at 04:06
Oiii acabei de comentar acima, e de por 20 reias realmente paga ja estou com 60 muito obrigado #fortunetiger Fortune OX FORTUNE TIGER ESTRATEGIA

yuantou2048

#jogodotigre #fortunetiger #jogodotigrinho #fortunetigerestrategia #fortunetigerbancabaixa Fortune Tiger fortune rabbit

yuantou2048

NedaPant Fortune MouSe FORTUNE TIGER BANCA DE 20

yuantou2048

IlsaToanPhuc oubLe Fortune ESTRATEGIA DO FORTUNE TIGER

yuantou2048

NiccoloDenholm895 Piggy GoLD FORTUNE RABBIT ESTRATEGIA

yuantou2048

Só comentário fake ragon Hatch JOGANDO NO TIGRINHO

yuantou2048

Annabella2006 Jungle DeLight TIGRE DA SORTE

yuantou2048

shahermtzx Fortune Gods FORTUNE RABBIT AO VIVO

yuantou2048

WainMacewani Fortune Rabbit fortune tiger estratégia

yuantou2048

Arturogomez-xp2mm Fortune OX jogo do tigre

yuantou2048

AnsellPitchera Fortune OX jogo do tigre estrategia

yuantou2048

ou e nao é que funciona mesmo eu saquei 700 so de 10 min ontem #fortunetiger Fortune OX fortune mouse

yuantou2048

BrookBeni Fortune OX JOGANDO NO TIGRINHO

yuantou2048

Maicon, muito obrigado pelos conselhos no jogo do Tigre. Estou vendo resultados surpreendentes e minha banca está agradecendo! Fortune OX JOGO DO TIGRE ESTRATEGIA