with the first

with the first

hongwei28

21 Aug 2018 at 22:14
An investigation into a fire that heavily damaged a lodge at the base of one the nation’s premier ski destinations in Idaho determined where the fire started but failed to find out what caused it Authentic Customized Cardinals Jerseys , officials said.
The April 18 fire at the Warm Springs Lodge in Ketchum started next to an exterior wall and spread to the roof, Sun Valley Resort spokeswoman Kelli Lusk told the Idaho Mountain Express in a story published Wednesday.
The Idaho State Fire Marshal’s office, Ketchum Fire Department and the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives worked on the investigation.
”While we know where the fire started, the cause is undetermined,” Lusk told the newspaper.
No employees were inside the building that had been closed for the season, and there were no injuries, including among the 60 firefighters who fought the blaze.
Lust told The Associated Press on Wednesday that no damage estimate was available. She said plans are to rebuild the lodge.
”The interior of the lodge is ready for the next phases of the rebuild Tremaine Edmunds Bills Jersey ,” she said. ”We feel our guests will be pleased with the revitalized Warm Springs Lodge when we are ready to reopen.”
Lusk said the lodge will open as soon as possible, but didn’t say whether that would be by the time ski season resumes later this year.
The lodge made of river stones and logs was built in 1993 and is one of two base lodges at different access points to the slopes of the 9,150-foot (2,789-meter) Bald Mountain.
Bald Mountain and Sun Valley Resort are consistently listed nationally as among the top destinations for skiers and draws international visitors.
Bald Mountain, typically called Baldy by locals, has also produced some of the nation’s top alpine skiers and snowboarders.
Picabo Street learned to ski at Sun Valley and won a silver medal in the downhill at the 1994 Olympics in Norway and a gold medal in the super G at the 1998 Olympics in Japan. Snowboarder Kaitlyn Farrington also learned at the resort and won a gold medal in the halfpipe at the 2014 Olympics in Russia.
The Sun Valley region became a seasonal destination for the elite after novelist Ernest Hemingway, who is buried in Ketchum, and other stars started visiting in the late 1930s.

Information from: Idaho Mountain Express, The Tennessee Titans have a definite New England Patriots influence these days.
Running back Dion Lewis believes the Titans’ acquisition of ex-Patriots like himself and cornerback Malcolm Butler says more about their talent than their background.
”I wouldn’t say (they’re trying to replicate New England here) Authentic Saquon Barkley Jersey ,” Lewis said Thursday.
”I’d just say they’re trying to bring good football players here – good, smart football players. I’m just happy they thought I’m one of those players to help.”
The Titans announced their latest free agent additions Thursday after both players came in and signed their new multi-year deals.
The Patriots’ connections in Music City began prior to the 2016 season, when the Titans hired Jon Robinson as the team’s general manager. In the 2017 offseason, Robinson signed starting cornerback Logan Ryan, a former Patriots starter.
A few months ago, the Titans made Mike Vrabel – a former Patriots linebacker – the team’s head coach, and then agreed to terms with Butler and Lewis on Tuesday.
”The New England Patriots are the New England Patriots, and the Tennessee Titans are the Tennessee Titans,” Butler said. ”But it’s all about having great players Youth Tanner Lee Jersey , great coaches, no matter what organization it is. You know everybody has the same, equal opportunity in the NFL.”
Lewis is looking forward to working in a backfield with one of Robinson’s first draft picks, 2015 Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry. The 5-foot-8, 195-pound Lewis said he’s used to sharing carries and that the 6-3, 247-pound Henry should make for a diverse running game in new offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur’s offense.
”I think it will be a huge challenge for defenses because you’ve got a guy a lot bigger than me, and then a guy like me that is quick and can break tackles, too,” said Lewis Authentic Clive Walford Jersey , who ran for a career-best 896 yards last season . ”So I definitely think it will make the defense be on their toes on who is in the game. I think that we’ll definitely be able to work together and use each other’s skillset to benefit each other.”
Lewis also caught more than 30 passes in two of the past three seasons.
”It’s just using my quickness, using my smarts,” Lewis said. ”When I see a linebacker trying to guard me, I know I’m expected to win. So anything short of that is not acceptable to me.”
Lewis, Butler and Ryan were all part of the Patriots team that won the Super Bowl after the 2016 season. Butler said he’s looking forward to re-uniting with Ryan after his former teammate encouraged him to join him.
”Me and Logan together, man, (it was) I got the fast guy and he got the biggest guy (in New England),” Butler said. ”We’ve just got great communication and chemistry over the three years we played together. He’s a good friend of mine.”