posted. New York listed

posted. New York listed

hongwei28

26 Aug 2018 at 21:04
Police took veteran NFL guard Richie Incognito to a mental hospital after he allegedly threw weights and tennis balls at gym employees and another patron and told officers the government is spying on him Joe Thomas Jersey , according to a report released Thursday.
Boca Raton police say a patron at Life Time Athletic, Mark O'Brien, told officers James Brown and Dave Rosenthal he was jogging on the outdoor track when he saw Incognito acting angry. O'Brien said he tried to calm Incognito, but as he walked away, the former Buffalo Bill threw a tennis ball at his foot, tried to run him over with a weighted pushing sled and then threw two weights 鈥?one into the pool and another at him, which missed. He said Incognito, 34, then cursed at him, telling him to get out of his "playground."
O'Brien called 911 and in a recording released Thursday a voice identified as Incognito's can be heard in the background yelling and cursing at him. He told the dispatcher Incognito, who was dressed in shorts and no shirt, was trying to hit him as they talked. He told the dispatcher the 6-foot-4, 322-pound Incognito is "huge" but a "little overweight."
O'Brien told The Associated Press on Thursday that Incognito also ripped apart a boxing mannequin and slammed his knee into its head Enrique Hernandez Jersey , and feared Incognito might do the same to him. He said he didn't know Incognito, who also played for the St. Louis Rams and Miami Dolphins, where he was suspended in 2013 for the racial bullying of a teammate, Jonathan Martin.
"I can fully appreciate and understand people going through tough times and mental illness but his behavior was irrational. I hope he gets help," O'Brien said.
Officer Brown wrote that when he and Rosenthal arrived at the gym, a staff member handed them Incognito's concealed weapons permit and told them he had thrown objects at the staff. No gun was found on Incognito and it is unexplained why the employee would have his permit.
Brown said that when he approached Incognito, he said he was under contract for the National Security Agency, a top U.S. spy agency, and that another patron was wearing headphones nearby.
"I'm running NSA class level 3 documents through my phone," Incognito told Brown, saying he couldn't have anyone with Bluetooth capability near him.
Brown said that when he asked Incognito why the government would be watching him, he replied that Brown didn't have a high enough security clearance to discuss it with him.
He said Incognito's hands were shaking and he would suddenly jump and move without warning. Incognito told the officers he was taking a dietary supplement and denied thrown objects at people.
Brown said that when he told Incognito he was worried he was going to hurt himself or others, Incognito yelled at a woman in the pool to call the FBI.
Brown and Rosenthal took Incognito into custody under Florida's Baker Act DaeSean Hamilton Color Rush Jersey , which allows for people to be hospitalized for 72 hours if they are deemed a danger to themselves or others.
Incognito's lawyer, Mark Schamel, did not immediately return an email Thursday seeking comment. Incognito has not been charged with a crime as police say in his mental condition he could not form intent.
Incognito announced earlier this year that he was retiring from football after 11 seasons, the last three with Buffalo. The Bills released him from their reserved/retired list Monday, leaving open the possibility he could sign with another team.
He has been on a downward spiral for much of this offseason.
His closest friend on the Bills, center Eric Wood, is being forced into retirement after being diagnosed with a career-ending neck injury in January.
The Bills also asked Incognito to take a pay cut in restructuring the final year of his contract. Incognito initially backed the agreement by posting a note on Twitter saying he was "thrilled to be returning this season and fired up to get back to work with my Buffalo Bills brothers." However, he had a change of heart weeks later and abruptly fired agent David Dunn in a post on Twitter.
Wawrow reported from Buffalo, New York. Associated Press writer Eric Tucker in Washington, D.C., contributed to this report.

If Allen Robinson remains in Jacksonville, it won’t be as one of the highest-paid receivers in the league.
The Jaguars declined to use the franchise or transition tag on Robinson, stirring questions about his future. NFL teams had until Tuesday afternoon to tag pending free agents Tyron Smith Cowboys Jersey , but Jacksonville executives told Robinson long before the deadline he would not be tagged.
Had the Jags tagged Robinson, he could have signed a one-year, $15.982 million contract for 2018. Not doing so indicates how top executive Tom Coughlin and general manager Dave Caldwell feel about Robinson; they don’t believe he is worth that much money six months after reconstructive knee surgery.
Pittsburgh’s Antonio Brown ($16.775M) is scheduled to make the most of any receiver in 2018.
Jacksonville and Robinson still have a week to reach a contract agreement; the team has exclusive negotiating rights with him until March 12. If no deal is reached by then, Robinson would become an unrestricted free agent on March 14.
”I don’t really know what is going to happen,” Robinson recently said. ”I know there are a lot of different scenarios. Right now, my main focus is to kind of let my agent narrow it down and for me to get back at 100 percent. That’s the main focus right now for me. I know I’ll be back at 100 percent.
”I know all that is going to play out. I know the player that I am. I know that the plays that I made. I know the plays I’m going to continue to make.”
Robinson had the best training camp of his career in 2017 and looked like he would be an integral part of the offense. But the 2015 Pro Bowl selection tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee on Jacksonville’s third play of last season and had surgery the following week.
Robinson is how running again and closing in on a full recovery.
”He is right on schedule,” coach Doug Marrone said last week at the NFL scouting combine. ”He is there every day; I see him quite a bit. I know that he has worked hard. We have all seen his work on the field and how hard he works on the field. I think what you can’t see is that he is working twice as hard in the recovery process and the rehabilitation.”
Still, Robinson has missed 21 games in four seasons and wasn’t a speedster to begin with. So how effective will he be coming off a major knee injury?
”There are a lot of things we like about him, but we just have to make sure it is the right thing for the team,” Caldwell said at the combine.
A second-round draft pick from Penn State, Robinson has 202 catches for 2,848 yards and 22 touchdowns in 43 games. He had 80 receptions for 1,400 yards and 14 touchdowns in 2015 Anthony Averett Color Rush Jersey , establishing himself as one of the best receivers in franchise history.
But he caught 73 passes for 883 yards and six scores in 2016, causing some to wonder if his Pro Bowl season was a fluke.
If the Jaguars do move on from Robinson, they would have a huge hole to fill at the position. Marqise Lee also is a pending free agent, and the team likely will either part ways with receiver Allen Hurns or re-negotiate his contract that includes a base salary of $7 million in 2018.
”Nothing has been decided on that yet,” Caldwell said. ”We will look at that.”
Robinson has said repeatedly he wants to stay in Jacksonville, especially since he played a cheerleading role during the team’s breakthrough year and believes the Jags are poised to make another Super Bowl run in the near future.
”This is where I’ve been the last four years and this is something that we’ve all really put in and tried to build,” he said. ”It wasn’t something that we just came into and it happened. We went from 3-13, to 5-11, 3-13 to now. It’s just one of those things that, again, I stepped in here Day 1. It was a lot different than it is now.”