posted. New York listed

posted. New York listed

hongwei28

2 Sep 2018 at 21:55
The Toronto Maple Leafs have taken another step in shuffling their front office.
Following the elevation of Kyle Dubas to general manager this month Mike Glennon Jersey , assistant general manager Mark Hunter and senior adviser Lou Lamoriello are now gone.
Toronto announced Tuesday that Hunter and the club had agreed to part. Less than an hour later, the New York Islanders confirmed Lamoriello as their president of hockey operations.
The 75-year-old Lamoriello won three Stanley Cups with New Jersey when he their general manager and president of hockey operations from 1987 to 2015. He recently shifted to his adviser role with Toronto after three years as its GM.
Hunter, who played for five NHL teams, was seen as a candidate for the Toronto GM job that eventually went to the 31-year-old Dubas this month.
Hunter joined the Maple Leafs as player-personnel director in 2014 before being elevated to assistant general manager in 2016, sharing the role with Dubas.
Hunter helped build the Ontario Hockey League’s London Knights and is credited with improving the game of Toronto center Nazem Kadri.
With Lamoriello and Hunter now out the door Trevon Coley Jersey , Dubas will get an opportunity to shape his own front office.
The Panthers got a first-hand look at the league’s lowering the helmet penalty during Friday’s game, and a clear picture of why it was necessary.
Starting safety Da'Norris Searcy was penalized for lowering his head into Dolphins running back Kenyan Drake.
Searcy left the game to be checked, and was immediately placed in the concussion protocol. He remained there Sunday, and was doing light work on the side with trainers during practice, according to Jourdan Rodrigue of the Charlotte Observer.
Searcy’s hit was along the sideline in front of coach Ron Rivera Eddie Jackson Jersey , and one of two called against the Panthers in the game. The other 鈥?against safety Dezmen Southward 鈥擱ivera seemed to dispute.
“You know, Da鈥橬orris came in a little high, you know, the other one is debatable as to who it should have been on,” Rivera said after the game. “I felt my guy came in low and ready to go and I thought the opponent lowered his helmet and again that鈥檚 what we鈥檙e trying to find out.
“So it will be a good month for us as coaches and for us as officials to go back and look at it and determine exactly what happened on that O. J. Simpson Jersey , and again, the rule is in place for player safety, that鈥檚 important. You know, I鈥檓 not going to deny that there was helmet-to-helmet contact on that instance, . . . my question is who initiated it. And again at full speed it鈥檚 hard Stephen Anderson Jersey , you know, and I am biased.”
Rivera said the penalties also have to become a coaching point.
“Well certainly, that鈥檚 exactly why we鈥檝e got to be able to be careful with him (Searcy)” Rivera said. “We鈥檝e got to make sure as coaches to teach them technique and obviously player safety and continue to harp on them and when the referee throws the flag we have to be willing to understand and accept and try to work on that exact type of contact.”
He joins a long list of coaches who might like the intent of the rule, but aren’t wild about its interpretation.
Chandler Hutchison Jersey ,