goal for the Oilers

goal for the Oilers

yudan18

3 Jan 2019 at 21:18
Boston Bruins defenseman Zdeno Chara signed a contract that will take him through his 42nd birthday Authentic Joe Pavelski Jersey , and he’s already anticipating the next one.”I believe, myself, that I’m going to be playing beyond this contract,” he said on Wednesday after agreeing to a one-year deal that will pay him at least $5 million.”No matter how long you want to continue to play, you have to perform. You have to back up your status,” he said. ”So I know I need to go out there every night and do my job, perform and play hard and work hard and be a great example for my teammates. (The) rest of it, it will fall into place.”A five-time All-Star who was the league’s best defenseman in 2009, Chara turned 41 this month but still leads the Bruins in time on ice with an average of 23 minutes per game. He has seven goals and 16 assists this season, his 20th in the NHL, and is the franchise’s third-leading scorer for a defenseman, behind Hall of Famers Ray Bourque and Bobby Orr.”He’s been a dominant player this year,” Bruins general manager Don Sweeney said. ”He takes all of the hard matchups still www.sanjosesharksteamshop.com/authentic-joe-thornton-jersey , doesn’t shy away from any situations and has embraced the role that he’s kind of emerged into. … He’s indicated that he wants to perform at a high, high level, he expects to perform at a high level, and he’s backed that up.”Chara was in the final year of a seven-year, $45 million contract that reportedly paid him $4 million this year. His new deal guarantees him $5 million but also has incentives that could pay him $1.75 million more.”I will not be surprised if we’re sitting here (again),” Sweeney said, ”because he’s indicated he wants to continue to play.”Sweeney conceded that Chara had leverage if he went to the free agent market. But the 6-foot-9 Bruins captain said he wanted to stay in Boston and help develop young players such as Charlie McAvoy, Jake DeBrusk and Anders Bjork.”I believe in this team,” Chara said. ”It’s very exciting to be a part of this team. I think this team has a chance, and that’s all you can ask for. The rest of it is up to us to do on the ice. So, yeah, that was my priority, to stay in Boston Womens Joonas Donskoi Jersey , to be a Boston Bruin.”Sweeney said Chara’s influence isn’t just on the younger players.”It really is a ripple effect through our whole hockey club,” the GM said. ”Every player realizes the bar is set so high with a player that has accomplished as much as he has, yet he shows up every day. … At times, when we’re trying to get him off the ice, he wants to be on it more. So, I think the example for excellence starts with Zdeno.”Chara played in the Bruins’ first 68 games this season before an unspecified injury that has sidelined him since March 13. Boston has also played without Patrice Bergeron, David Backes, Rick Nash, Torey Krug, McAvoy and DeBrusk this month, but is just one point behind the Tampa Bay Lightning for the best record in the Eastern Conference heading into Thursday night’s matchup.”I’m so proud of the team, and what the guys have been able to do with so many guys being out of the lineup,” Chara said. ”Just a great indication that this team has a never-give-up attitude and willing to fight till the last whistle.”— NEW YORK (AP) Riley Nash and Zdeno Chara scored first-period goals and Patrice Bergeron added two in the second to help the surging Boston Bruins swamp the New York Rangers 6-1 on Wednesday night.The Bruins won for the 18th time in their last 23 games Justin Braun Jersey Kids , getting 21 saves from backup netminder Anton Khudobin. The Bruins (33-11-8) are just a point behind Atlantic Division-leading Tampa Bay.Tim Schaller’s goal that made it 4-1 at 7:25 of the second period chased Rangers goaltender Henrik Lundqvist and brought boos from the crowd at Madison Square Garden.Sean Kuraly also scored for Boston. Rick Nash scored for New York.MAPLE LEAFS 3, PREDATORS 2, SOTORONTO (AP) – James van Riemsdyk scored in regulation and again in the seventh round of a shootout in Toronto’s victory over Nashville.Kasperi Kapanen also scored in regulation to help the Maple Leafs win for the sixth time in seven games. Frederik Andersen made 44 saves to improve to 7-1-0 against Nashville.Colton Sissons and Viktor Arvidsson scored for the Predators, and Pekka Rinne stopped 30 shots.KINGS 5, OILERS 2LOS ANGELES (AP) – Paul LaDue scored the tiebreaking goal on a power play with 5:27 remaining, and Los Angeles pulled away late against Edmonton.Darcy Kuemper made 25 saves for his fourth straight win, although his shutout streak ended at 193:58 – the second-longest in Los Angeles history behind Jonathan Quick’s mark of 202:11 in October 2011. Adrian Kempe and Kyle Clifford also scored for the Kings, who are 5-2-0 after losing six in a row.Connor McDavid scored for the third straight game and Leon Draisaitl had a power-play goal for the Oilers, who failed to earn a point for the second time in their past eight games (5-2-1). Cam Talbot made 23 saves.LaDue put the Kings back in front 3-2 with his second NHL goal. Alex Iafallo and Anze Kopitar added empty-netters.—

yuantou2048

9 hours ago
LuongTuanOlliver Cloud Mining JOGAR FORTUNE OX

yuantou2048

9 hours ago
a unica que funciona ta certa #fortunetiger www.marmining.com/xml/home.html target="_blank">Cloud Mining COMO GANHAR NO FORTUNE OX

yuantou2048

9 hours ago
#fortuneoxmaxwin Cloud Mining fortune rabbit

yuantou2048

9 hours ago
Nunca tinha ganhado sempre apertava os botao loucamente e perdia tudo em segundos kkk obrigdo por ensinar jogar hoje tive meu 1 ganho Cloud Mining JOGO TIGRE

yuantou2048

9 hours ago
RebeGoldedf Cloud Mining JOGAR FORTUNE OX

yuantou2048

9 hours ago
bora bora fortune tiger fortune tiger 2500x

yuantou2048

9 hours ago
AlineMoir Cloud Mining ESTRATÉGIA FORTUNE TIGER

yuantou2048

9 hours ago
JacBischop marmining.com/xml/home.html target="_blank">Cloud Mining FORTUNE RABBIT SLOT

yuantou2048

9 hours ago
AleksandrSwat Cloud Mining ESTRATEGIA FORTUNE TIGER

yuantou2048

9 hours ago
That guy that won on a hard 8 $100 bet at 9:1 odds was nothing to write home about and wasn't even worth the hooting and hollering. It would be the same as you screaming and yelling for a $45 win on a $5 bet. Cloud Mining FORTUNE TIGER ESTRATEGIA

yuantou2048

8 hours ago
sensacional essa estratégia #fortunetiger Cloud Mining jogo do tigre

yuantou2048

8 hours ago
Estava desde ontem tentando aplicar essa estrategia e agora eu consegui valeu demais ganhei 500então nesse trigrim gordim kk www.marmining.com/xml/home.html target="_blank">Cloud Mining fortune tiger bug

yuantou2048

8 hours ago
Kalie.Moralas Cloud Mining dicas fortune tiger

yuantou2048

8 hours ago
ClaudianBurbero Cloud Mining dicas do jogo do tigre