Runescape Game and Run in Circles for Hours

Runescape Game and Run in Circles for Hours

gamegoldfast

14 Apr 2020 at 21:03
I've started to lose interest. I find that the High amount of time to finish skills out is just not worth it. Typically you will find things before 99 which save 10s if not 100s of hours of grinding. Namely Runecraft and Agility. This skills require way and don't have any true AFK to them. How I look at it is they are currently"bad skills". RC because it holds no real value to me since I receive the majority of my runes via bossing or slaying (or so the money got from it) and if it was only set to 99 I would not even use it. Agility is a lousy ability because again there is little not to AFKing it (Barbarian angling really isnt a viable method to level it). Due to this I'm forced to look closely at OSRS Gold game and run in circles for hours. There's not any interacting with people or seeing that the planet.
Some other skills that lack attention: Smithing retains no value because there is nothing I need in the high levels that I can't just farm or purchase of those GE with money from slaying/bossing. It's also incredibly costly to level on account of the crafted materials being worth very little compared to the bars. Mining holds exactly the lack of significance because of not needing to smith things. Also don't really care to do iron into granite for quick jelqing or MLM for ridiculously slow leveling (but hey its more AFK) To put it in perspective Mudkip that the OSRS greatest iron man series invested the entire time at MLM while he had been doing twisted leagues. That's two months and he didn't max.
Fishing requires 120 hours from the time it's possible to barbarian fish until 99. Bossing provides more usually higher and food than what you can fish. Sharks being one of the high level points to fish is one of the levels of exp which is not how it should work. The greater your fishing the you should catch for EXP that is better. I had proposed upgrades for these abilities but the group who has maxed comes in on my reddit posts and downvotes them because everyone should suffer like they did no matter usefulness of a skill. Because why should we've usefulness!
I believe the factor to the max mains being discovered is they have multiple accounts due to spending so much time on RuneScape Mobile gold game. Because of this they can sway polls. More people voted on OSRS's new ability"warding" than are ever on. I think 220K people voted and log in on the day that is usual. This means that the Runescape player base voted on the survey and it failed. The Polling system is something that I love but is something which needs an IP address lock on it so people can't multi-vote onto it. When I was Jagex and watched the numbers on this poll I would have added the ability.

yuantou2048

16 Apr 2024 at 22:22
Conheci agora e já vou fazer muito obrigado já tinha ouvido falar dessa plataforma. #fortunetiger Fortune OX estrategia do fortune tiger

yuantou2048

free fire Fortune Tiger BUG DO FORTUNE TIGER

yuantou2048

CatheeWombwe Fortune MouSe TIGRE DA SORTE

yuantou2048

caraca to em choque essa plataforma é mto boa #fortunetiger oubLe Fortune fortune

yuantou2048

donnamccann3203 Piggy GoLD NOBRU

yuantou2048

Me cadastrei coloquei 50,00 e segui igual vc disse agora to com 650,00 isso em 15 min já saquei e caiu so gratidão! #fortunetiger ragon Hatch como jogar fortune tiger

yuantou2048

JosieRubin Jungle DeLight FTOX

yuantou2048

você jogar e conseguir ganhar, se for de primeira entao perfeito Fortune Gods dicas fortune tiger

yuantou2048

GertySammss Fortune Rabbit jogo do tigre

yuantou2048

MaicosofT Fortune OX RABBIT FORTUNE

yuantou2048

JonellPlaton Fortune OX ESTRATÉGIA FORTUNE TIGER

yuantou2048

MelosaKaasmann-ii5gy Fortune OX COMO JOGAR FORTUNE MOUSE